If you have a website for your business, you want it to be found on Google. It’s often the only way people are able to find your website naturally. But Google is hard to predict. In 2018, Google changed their search algorithm over 3,200 times, making it difficult for many website owners to optimize their sites often enough to stay on the front page for long. Some businesses rely on search traffic to stay visible. If that sounds like your business, and you’re having trouble catching up, Southern View Media is a team of expert marketers that can help you solve that problem. Introducing Google Ads.
Google Ads isn’t a replacement for SEO, but it is a means to garner viewership and engagement through targeted advertising to your potential customers. Most of the time, this is accomplished through running ads on Google’s own search engine. By carefully choosing effective keywords and designing a message to entice searchers, our advertising team at Southern View Media can boost your business’s ROI.
1. Consult with you and come to a full understanding of your business, your budget, and your marketing goals.
2. Create connections between your ads and your website to ensure you know exactly what people are doing once they reach your website.
3. Create keywords that reflect what your target audience is searching, and constantly update them to ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
4. Create ad copy that spark interest
5. Retarget leads with more ads on other channels
6. Send you detailed reports each month highlighting your ads’ performance.
The fundamental issue with creating Google Ads yourself is their competitive nature. With so many businesses competing for similar, commonly used keywords, it can be a struggle to break through to the top of the page. With Southern View Media, we can optimize advertising and ensure that you are competing for keywords that fit your needs and your budget.