Southern View Media is a digital marketing company that was created to help local businesses understand the complex digital world and make educated decisions when it comes to their marketing. We are a balance of talent, intuition, business sense, media solutions and metrics to be a creative problem-solving machine that is fueled by client need and driven by results, and we are ready to provide businesses with marketing and advertising services at any level.
We are looking for a Meta and Google Ads Manager who will be an integral part of the Southern View Crew.
Campaign Strategy and Planning –
- Work with our digital strategists to develop comprehensive advertising strategies that align with client objectives.
- Work with clients and digital strategists to conduct in-depth research and analysis to identify target audiences, keywords, and trends.
- Create detailed campaign plans, including budget allocation and ad creative development
- Work with digital strategists to make sure each client has the most effective strategy for their goals.
Campaign Set up and Execution –
- Set up and configure Meta and Google Ads accounts and campaigns
- Work with digital copywriters to craft engaging ad copy and creatives that drive user engagement and conversions
- Implement proper tracking and conversion measurement to evaluate campaign success.
- Set up and configure other social media and digital ad platforms such as LinkedIn, Tiktok, Geofence, OTT and Hulu.
- Work with the graphic design team to get the best quality art and creative for each campaign.
Performance Monitoring and Optimization –
- Continuously monitor campaign performance, making data-driven adjustments as needed.
- A/B test ad elements to improve click-through rates and conversion rates.
- Optimize keywords, bids, and ad scheduling to maximize ROI.
Budget Management –
- Manage client budgets effectively, ensuring efficient allocation and spending
- Provide regular budget reports and recommendations for adjustments.
Reporting and Analysis –
- Work within our reporting to software to generate regular reports detailing key performance metrics and trends.
- Set up reporting in reporting software and make sure all reports are pulling in the information we need for each client.
- Provide insights and recommendations to clients and digital strategists on campaign improvements.
- Work with developers to make sure tracking pixels and search tools are fully implemented and set up correctly.
Stay Current with Industry Trends:
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and best practices in Meta and Google advertising
- Implement new features and strategies to stay ahead of the competition
- Lead monthly team trainings regarding updates on Google and Meta ads.
Other Digital Marketing –
- Assist with Google Business Profiles, optimization and updates to other Google and Meta products
- Assist developers and digital strategists with keyword research for SEO and Google Ads as needed.
- Assist digital copywriter and developer with listing management
- Assist developers and digital strategists with digital software analysis (such as SEMRush, Spyfu and SE Rankings)
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in managing Meta and Google Ads campaigns.
- Proficiency in Meta Business Suite
- Proficiency in Meta Ads Manager
- Proficiency in Google Ads Manager
- Understanding of OTT, Geofence Ads and other digital ad types.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Facebook Blueprint certifications are preferred.
- Google Ad certifications are preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus, but not required.